Are you or your employees in the course of your working day expected to, or be likely to have to:
– deal with anti-social behaviour?
– face aggression?
– deal with threatening behaviour?
– face challenging behaviour?
– use physical intervention?
– engage in post incident investigation and support?
– or counsel young people?
If so, then our training courses can develop in your staff, the skills and ability to effectively manage these situations and issues and support your organisation in its delivery of Children’s Services.
The interactive training can be individually tailored to your organisations policies and requirements and offers a variety of options which include:
• online interactive training allowing staff to learn at their own pace.
• online resource library.
• student centred trainer led programmes
• physical Interventions programmes subject to Training Needs Analysis.
For more information on these specialist courses, please contact us through our ‘contact us’ page.