Consultancy services - positive behaviour support and, managing challenging behaviour
We specialise in reducing workplace violence, aggression and lone working risks. Each commission is different of course however; typically we might work with you to review current practices, attitudes and risks. We will identify best practice whether within your organisation or elsewhere in industry and, we will identify and develop systems and strategies to reduce and potentially eliminate personal safety risks to staff and service users in day to day working conditions and environments.
We are able to offer a comprehensive service to organisations and their staff in managing these risks.
The practical benefits of engaging effective consultancy services are considerable and include;
- greater public and service user confidence
- a more confident workforce
- lower levels of staff absenteeism, injury and trauma
- greater levels of staff professionalism
- greater, and more accurate incident reporting
- lower levels of complaints from customers and service users
- enhanced organisational image
- improved security and safety for everyone
Our consultancy services are tailored to individual requirements.
Consultancy services are tailored to the requirements of each organisation - the fee charged for services will therefore vary according to your organisational requirements
Interested in this course? Contact us for more details.